Monday, May 12, 2014

Lilac Mojo - 392


Hey, guys!  I've been kinda in the doldrums recently as far as my makeup is concerned and really haven't had the time to go all Cirque Du Soleil on my eyes like I like to.  But I believe I've found just the color to help inspire me out of my rut and help inject some interest back into my spring cosmetic wardrobe.  And so, without further ado, I'd love to tell you all about Inglot eyeshadow #392.




#392 is a soft, pinkish violet that hails from Inglot's Freedom System of single-pan eyeshadows.  It is potently pigmented, behaves well on the eye with regard to blending and interacting with other colors, and - despite it being a matte - its texture is smooth like buttermilk!




The more I look at this color, the more I'm drawn to pair it with yellow.  Yessss.... perhaps keeping it simple with a "barely there" tinted gloss along with a toasty brown bronzer sculpting the cheeks.  Hmm... the hamster in my noggin is workin' some serious OT right now trying to drum up additional contenders, but I think the yellow is winning.  Either way, I look forward to window dressing my peepers with this ab fab shade and may even throw on some falsies for good measure!  But we shall see, y'all.  We shall see...

Inglot #392 is available at Inglot boutiques and select Macy's, and retails for $7.

No comments:

Post a Comment