Monday, September 23, 2013

Blushing Over 63


I own a fair share of Inglot eye products, including eyeshadows and eyeliners.  I even have a few of their jumbo lip pencils.  But I've never tried any of their face products... until now.  I got my hands on one of their powder blushes and there will be no suspense-filled cliffhanger here: the blush is as awesome as the rest of their products.   So let's get right into it and chew the fat a bit about Inglot's #63.




#63 is a deep, scarlet-magenta colored blush that, unlike the eyeshadows, comes in a rectangular pan.  It is potently pigmented, has a wonderfully soft texture and a matte finish.


Full swatch (L), Blended out (R)
I merely needed to lightly tap the blush to get an avalanche of color on my fingertip.  It applied like a dream and blended out just as easily.  I welcomed this particular shade into my cosmetic cache because I have nothing that even comes close to it color-wise.  It is a dark mulberry that will work well with darker complexions, while those who are more fair will have to apply with care so as to avoid looking "feverish" or possibly even bruised.  A severely light hand is all that's needed for this beauty.  L-I-G-H-T.

So, there you have it.  A gorgeous, rich-colored blush just in time for fall.  And if #63 is not exactly rockin' your boat, there are a host of other shades available to choose from.  If you're a fan of Inglot shadows then the blushes will definitely be worth your while to check out.

Inglot #63 is available at their boutique stores, online and at select Macy's, and retails for $10.


No comments:

Post a Comment