Friday, December 5, 2014

Infusium 23 Moisture Replenisher


Curiosity has gotten the better of me again, y'all.  See, what had happened was... *takes breath* I ran out of my Phyto conditioner, didn't order/grab another one in time enough, got a coupon in the mail for another conditioner, which conveniently coincided with said conditioner going on sale at my local grocery store and sooooo I decided to give it a go.  (Whew!)  Now that we've gotten that out of the way, let's take a look at the new hair product I'll be trying out, shall we?  It's the Moisture Replenisher Conditioner from hair repair expert Infusium 23.


Moisture Replenisher is just one of the collections Infusium 23 offers from its restorative haircare line of shampoos, conditioners and leave-ins.  Touted as a vitamin-infused hydrator, the Moisture Replenisher Conditioner contains both avocado and olive oil to help nourish the hair as well as provide softness and shine to parched tresses. 






Laced with a light fragrance that I didn't find to be too invasive or overwhelming, Moisture Replenisher has a nice, thick consistency and a seemingly fair amount of "slip" as it felt very smooth and silk-like while working it between my fingertips.

Already a fan of their popular Infusium 23 Leave-In, I have high hopes for this one.  But I do wonder whether it will weigh my hair down since my locks can sometimes be finicky when it comes to putting certain oils in/on it.  Well, we shall definitely see... and see very shortly as I plan on giving this creamy concoction a whirl this weekend.  And when I do, I'll be sure to come back to give you my thoughts (and maybe pics) on the final results!    

Infusium 23 Moisture Replenisher Conditioner is available at most drugstores, including Target and Walmart, and retails for around $6.00.

**UPDATE: 12/24/14 - OK, I have used this conditioner for about two wash cycles and I am happy to report that I really, really like it.  The first time I used it, I used it in conjunction with the Infusium Leave-In, which left my hair very shiny and feeling soft, but my strands looked somewhat "pixelated" or textured near my crown after flat ironing.  However, pairing it with my Lacio leave-in the following week proved to be the better combo... a combo that not only left my hair soft and shiny, but allowed my chemically treated/permed strands to look much smoother and more "relaxed".  Moisture Replenisher has not weighed my hair down as I had originally feared it would do and, instead, has left it feeling light and healthy looking.  And I only need to use about a dime-sized worth of product to achieve all of this, which I think is awesome.  My only con?  I'm not particularly fond of its smell, which does dissipate after about a day's wear.  Yeah, after several uses, I've grown weary of the scent.  Olfactory nuisance aside, I think it's a good conditioner and will likely purchase it again.


No comments:

Post a Comment