Friday, May 23, 2014

So Seductive


I don't know what's gotten into me, but I've been binging on a steady diet of new nail polishes as of recent.  There are just so many pretty lacquers out right now that it's really hard for me to resist.  And so I give in time and time... AND time again.  So, here's my latest grab.  It's dark and lovely, and certainly warrants a praise-infused word or two.  Therefore, if you have a moment, I'd love to shoot the breeze with you about my latest lacquer from Revlon called Seductive.




Seductive is a robust, midnight plum.  It has a wonderful formula that absolutely glides across the nails without a hint of streaking or bubbling.  Generously packed with color, I only had to apply two coats to achieve ample opacity and it dried to a high-gloss finish.  Seductive also earns points for performing well on my busy hands as it kept a steady presence on my nails for almost a week (five to six days; around average for me) before showing wear and slight chipping on the tips.






This nail polish unabashedly puts the "v" in vamp for my springtime and summer, and I love it!  Now, I know that I need to slow down on my lusting for lacquers, but it's been hard, y'all.  In my defense, I will be throwing out a lot of old polishes that have either coagulated, dried up or totally turned (color-wise) so vacant slots are and will be available in my lineup.  But perhaps I should still slow down for now...

OK, that's it.  I'm going to resist temptation and not buy any new nail polishes for a while.  Nope, I'm not gonna buy any more.  Done!  Finito!  No new polishes!  No new polishes!  NO NEW POLISHES!  

(Psst!  I had my vampy painted fingers crossed behind my back while declaring the above...)

Revlon Seductive is available at Target and various drugstores, and retails for around $5.

2 comments:

  1. the color is really nice, and i agree with you, although the spring and summer promotes brighter colors i find myself wearing dark colors on my nails and lips. i don't know, it's just something sultry about it during the warmer months lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We are definitely seeing eye-to-eye on this one! Totally agree. Hope you have a great holiday wknd; be safe and have fun!

      Delete