Monday, May 19, 2014

Green Goodness


I've really been trying to behave and all, but with this one I just couldn't resist.  I needed a dark green liner.  I wanted a good, dark green liner.  And when I saw it, I just had to have this gorgeous, dark green eyeliner.  So, I bought it.  And now I'm gonna tell you all about it.  If you have a moment, I'd love to share with you my thoughts on Wet 'n' Wild's eyeliner in Green.




Wet 'n' Wild's Green eyeliner is a lush, hunter green and it's from their ColorIcon line of products.  The liner applies smoothly across the skin without tugging, leaving potent bands of color in its wake, has a fairly creamy texture and is easy to blend.  It has a matte finish.




I really am loving this fetching shade of eyeliner.  My makeup menu this summer is going to be full of bold, colorful hues, so this addition will certainly bode well for my plans.  The bolder, the brasher, the better!  But you're not the least bit surprised to hear me say that, are you?  And with it being from Wet 'n' Wild, it was a small indulgence that did little to break the bank - which makes this purchase of dark, green goodness even all the more sweeter. 

Wet 'n' Wild Green Eyeliner is available at various drugstores and retails for .99¢.

No comments:

Post a Comment