Friday, July 5, 2013

Aubergine, Baby!


I've seen the gamut of purple shadows and liners, but nothing I've seen thus far even comes close to the beauty of this baby.  Inglot, well known for their seemingly unending array of colors and hues offered in just about every cosmetic medium, has really hit it out of the park with this one.  It's Inglot's gel liner #74 and it is gorgeous!



Inglot 74 is a member of their matte lineup of gel eyeliners and comes sealed in a small plastic jar to help preserve and maintain the integrity of the product. 


And once the seal is removed, your eyes are met with the most beautiful shade of aubergine.  It is a deep, inky eggplant that leans more red than blue.



In character with the other Inglot liners I reviewed, #74 is super smooth and super-duper creamy.  This pigment-saturated liner literally glides across the skin during application and achieves full-on opacity in just one stroke. 


Out of all the colored eyeliners I own, I can see this being the first one I run out of.  In lieu of wearing black, I would comfortably wear and pair it with just about everything clothing-wise and not bat an eyelash because it's... well, it's a dark and gorgeous and highly versatile hue.  From far away you wouldn't even know I was rocking an eggplant cat-eye.  But imagine the reaction from someone when they finally notice it up close.  A totally unexpected dose of color that can upgrade your look with minimum effort.

So if you're on the lookout for not only an exceptional gel eyeliner, but one in the neighborhood of aubergine, I definitely think this one from Inglot is worth checking out.

Inglot 74 can be found at Inglot's boutiques, their website and select Macy's, and retails for $12.

No comments:

Post a Comment