Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Artistic Endeavors, Pt. 2


OK, I think I'm officially done now.  I recently procured another three of the MUFE Artist Shadows and I'm more than happy with my total score.  For the initiated (and like before), two of my three eyeshadows will look familiar; however, there's one I bought on a whim purely based on its name.  And I like it mucho.  So, we're gonna go light on the verbal pomp and circumstance, and get right to the visual splendor of my latest trio of Make Up For Ever Artist Shadows.



First up is ME-512 Golden Beige, which immediately captured my heart when I saw it in person.  Imagine a beach with a stretch of pristine, sugar-fine sand glistening under a mid-morning sun.  That's what it reminds me of.  It's so pretty, so pigmented and has an MUFE Metallic finish.





Next up is I-340 Lime Green, which is a retina bursting chartreuse.  Now you guys already know how I tend to gravitate to bright colors and this one was a no-brainer for me.  Consistent with all the others in the Artist family, this eyeshadow is potently pigmented, smooth to the touch and is an MUFE Iridescent.





Last, but not least, is ME-230 Peacock Blue, which is a nuanced, deep water blue with hints of green and turquoise.  Although it may look like one flat color in the picture, it's really not - a fact that becomes more evident in the sun's light.  This Metallic beauty is pigmented, soft and totally ab-fab, y'all!  Ab-fab, I tell ya...




(L to R: ME-230 Peacock Blue, I-340 Lime Green, ME-512 Golden Beige)


So, there you have it - my final installment of Artist Shadows and I must say that I am very happy with each and every one of my choices.  I did have my eye on one other color that seems to only be available via purchase online, however, has yet to be available for purchase online.  But that's OK.  I'm not sweating it.  I'll survive.  I've got plenty to play with and being that the majority of what I wanted ended up finding their way into my stash, I'm going to confidently count this one as yet another notch in my belt labelled #MissionAccomplished!   

Make Up For Ever Artist Shadows and Palettes are available at Sephora and sephora.com, individually retailing for $21 and $1, respectively; OR $34 for two shadows and a duo case, $44 for three shadows and a trio case (via limited promotion, while supplies last).

No comments:

Post a Comment