Friday, July 11, 2014

Aqua Girl


And so, in keeping in tune with my lust for turquoise this week, I'd like to show you the pedicure I am currently rocking at the moment.  All of the lacquers used should ring familiar if you've read some of my previous posts.  However, the design I concocted is new.  I told y'all that I was going to try and get away from the signature flowers I faithfully pen on my toes every summer and this is what I've got so far.  Technically, the new design is made in the same vein as my beloved flowers... but let's not nitpick over the mechanics, OK?  They're NOT flowers but, instead, a quick and easy production made from three simple colors.


These Art Deco nail polishes by LA Colors have proven to be a prudent purchase as they have been nothing but stellar recruits for all my designs.  This being no exception, I used Ice Breaker and White to spice up Eclectic on my big toes.  I would give a tutorial but, honestly, there's no tut to toot about; I literally made lines on my nails with the white polish then followed up with the silver glitter polish and then dabbed white dots in-between.  No big whoop, I know, but I still wanted to share.




So, there you have it.  A little quickie on what I've been up to as far as original nail art is concerned.  It's a lightweight scheme in the realm of nail artwork, but I'm trying.  In fact, I want to try another design I saw online that I thought was super cool.  Oh, and I want to try marbling, too!  Quiet as it's kept, I tried it the other day and ended up with a huge blob of color swirls on my finger, soooo... yeah.  Gotta get that mastered.  And soon.

But in the meantime, I'll be thinking up new ways to dress up my nails (both finger- and toe-) and when I do, I'll be sure to post pics and report back with all the details for you guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment