Monday, March 3, 2014

Brilliantly Sunlit Cactus


And so, as promised, I have another loose eyeshadow from Jesse's Girl that I would like to share with you.  It's a solid little number that is multifaceted, multidimensional and multi-FABULOUS!  So, if you've got the time, check out this radiant stunner that caught my eye named Sunlit Cactus.





Sunlit Cactus is a robust, goldenrod yellow with bright green reflects.  It is from JG's line of loose pigments called Eye Dusts, which are meant for use on the eye but can be freely assigned to other areas... like most pigments.  The finely milled shadow comes in a hard plastic jar equipped with a three-hole sifter for more selective access.  Bursting with full-on color, I was able achieve robust swatches with no problem.  It has a high-pearl/mid-frost finish.





I can really see playing this up on the eye either solo or on top of different colored bases (perhaps green or even red) OR as a pout enhancing dab of color in the middle of a dark lip.  Ooh, I can definitely see that!  There's a wealth of golden opportunities tucked away in this little jar to amp and sauce up a host of looks.  And I can't wait to explore and exploit each and every one of them!

So, if Sunlit Cactus doesn't leave you high and dry in the excitement department and you find it to be as lovely a color as I do, I think you should peep it firsthand and give it a once over.  In my opinion, it's a drugstore find that's well worth the price of admission.

Jesse's Girl Sunlit Cactus is available at various drugstores and retails for around $4.99.

No comments:

Post a Comment