Friday, January 24, 2014

Mauvelous - 399


I've got another one for you guys that's in the Naked 3 rosy realm of neutrals.  Again, I do not own the popular UD palette (we'll see how long that lasts), but I have a marvelous pink-hued color (in addition to #319 and some other shades) that's been quietly sating my appetite for it in the meantime.  It's from Inglot and it's #399.




#399 is a sumptuous, icy mauve that hails from Inglot's Freedom System lineup.  This single-pan eyeshadow delivers an abundance of pigmented, buttery goodness in every swipe and performs well on the eye, lasting all day on me while wearing a primer underneath.  It has a pearl finish.




You guys already know I have a lot of pinks in my cosmetic wardrobe so I'm doing my very best to abstain from new purchases that highlight the hue.  Now, if Birthday Boy or some other benevolent soul wanted to make such a purchase on my behalf then, of course, I would gladly accept.  I mean, who am I to look a gift horse in the mouth, right?  But until then, I will happily play in the plethora of neutral-y/rosy/pinky eyeshadows I currently own, giving special attention to this mauve-y stunner - #399.

Inglot #399 is available at their boutique stores and select Macy's, and retails for $6.

No comments:

Post a Comment