Monday, December 9, 2013

Dramatically Different Moisturizer


Well, here's a classic I'm sure a lot of you guys are already familiar with.  You know how it goes with me: I ran out of my beloved Ole moisturizer about a week and a half ago so I decided to revisit an "oldie" via a sampler I had tucked away in a bag.  I call it an oldie because I had originally tried this moisturizer years ago, long before I grew serious about my skin regimen; I was pretty indifferent towards it back then and quickly dismissed it.  But now that I'm a bit wiser and more discerning, I can honestly gauge the tangible effects Clinique's Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion+ is having on my skin.  And I must say that I'm loving it, which is why I had to indulge in a full-size bottle of the stuff!



The Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion+ is actually a slightly tweaked version - improved, if you will - of the original.  The classic yellow, fragrance-free formula is virtually the same except it now has a strengthening complex that helps to maintain a barrier of moisture on the skin for all-day protection and hydration.  The lotion is a component of their 3-step skin care program that caters to both normal/dry and combo/oily skin types, the latter of which has an oil-free, gel version that has not been enhanced with the strengthening complex.




I love the fact that the bottle comes with a pump.  I love the way it feels on my skin and how it seems to permeate and penetrate so easily.  No greasiness, just softness.  Smooth and supple is how my face feels after each use.  And with absolutely no dermatological tantrums in sight, I can safely say that I am loving everything about this lotion.  Everythang!

So, for all those who've tried it and loved it, I am now a proud member of your sorority.  And for all those who are still on the lookout for a suitable moisturizer, this may be one you'll want to put on your must-try list.  It really is a wonderful elixir that warrants at least a look-see.

Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion+ is available at Clinique.com as well as Macy's and Sephora, and retails for $38/6.78oz bottle; $26/4.2oz bottle; $14.50/1.7oz tube.

No comments:

Post a Comment