Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Twinkle, Twinkle, Periwinkle


I bet you don't have this shade in your stash.  It's not a common color to find outside a box of Crayola crayons, but leave it up to Inglot to make it available for all who crave diversity in their makeup wardrobe.  And you already know that I am the diversity craving type, so naturally I had to grab a pan of Inglot's eyeshadow in 429.




#429 is an awesome periwinkle blue, which I would describe as a baby blue with the slightest touch of lavender/purple.  It is SO pretty, SO pigmented and SO buttery soft to the touch!  But did you really expect me to say anything to the contrary concerning an Inglot eye product?  This baby falls right in line with all of their other shadows I've raved about and it has a gorgeous pearl finish.



Opaque coverage and long wearing, Inglot 429 is a stellar performing eyeshadow.  When applied, it can appear somewhat as a straight, icy blue shade, but it's SO not that.  However, I suspect that with the right base more of its lavender tones would be emphasized.  Either way, it's a highly distinctive color that's very easy to fall in love with.  Ab fab, I tell ya!  Ab fab!

Inglot 429 is available at Inglot boutiques, online and at select Macy's, and retails for $6.

No comments:

Post a Comment