Friday, January 18, 2013

Coloring Within the Lines With # 27


I have lipsticks, lip glosses, lip liners and lip balms, but never owned a lip crayon... until now.  Inglot already has me hooked on their fabulous eyeshadows so I felt confident enough to try one of their lip products.  More specifically, their lip crayons.  More specifically than that, Lip Pencil Crayon #27.


Inglot's Lip Pencil Crayons are chubby lip pencils that boast moisturizing properties while providing long lasting color in a variety of matte shades.  Number 27 is a baby pink nude.  It applies smoothly enough, but because of its drier texture I would advise putting on a balm underneath.  Otherwise it may feather and emphasize cracks or lines in your lips, causing your pout to look parched.  With the proper lip prep, I had no problems with application.  I also found that instead of rubbing my lips together, taking my finger to smooth out the color helped to ensure even distribution and prevented streaking.





When I wear #27, I like to throw MAC's C-Thru lip gloss on top.  Combining the two makes for a beautiful, pink nude lip that lasts all day on me.  There's one more Crayon color I've got my eye on that I'll probably review within the next week or so.

Oh, and like all pencils, this baby will need to sharpened once its blunt tip goes short so be prepared to have a sharpener that can accommodate it and all of its chunky goodness. 

Inglot Lip Pencil #27 is available at Inglot boutiques and on their website, and retails for $11.

No comments:

Post a Comment