Monday, December 3, 2012

Color Series - Reds: A Cherry Red For Your Cherry Pickers


What better display of festive holiday spirit than a pair of manicured hands decked out in holiday colors or designs?  You give someone a hug, pass someone the mashed potatoes, grab a mug of hot cider... your hands and nails will be on full display.  So why not get into the celebratory mood with some cheery cherry red polish?  A super pretty one.  How about the classic shade I'm Not Really A Waitress by OPI?


I'm Not Really A Waitress is a sumptuous cherry red with - dare I say - a somewhat metallic shine.  It's a high-gloss shine that can likely be attributed to the gold and red pearl it contains.  And it's absolutely gorgeous!   


In direct sunlight
I'm Not Really A Waitress in direct sunlight
I achieved opaque coverage in two coats and had no problems with clumping, bubbling or streaking during application.   It's almost like the perfect red nail polish (in my opinion) because it's not too warm nor too cool and would look good on just about anyone at any time of the year.  And I just totally dig the name, I'm Not Really A Waitress.  But then OPI usually has cool names for its nail colors.

OPI can be found at numerous drug stores including drugstore.com and Ulta and retails for around $8.

Okay, guys.  I'm going to give you one more red so just hang in there.  It's going to be another eyeshadow and if you like color, I think you're going to dig it.

No comments:

Post a Comment