Friday, October 12, 2012

Color Series - Taupes: Here's the 411 on Inglot's 402


Are you ready for the next lovely taupe in our series?  Well, feast your eyes on Inglot's 402.  This particular shade of taupe leans browner than the others I've featured thus far and is just as pretty.  The eyeshadow itself is a buttery soft pearl and yields unrelenting color.  I bought 402 as part of Inglot's Freedom System line where you can buy individual shadows and create your own personalized palette (which I talk more about here).  Their shadows, and I believe most of their cosmetics, are assigned numbers in lieu of an actual name.  I believe the cost of the individual Freedom shadows are now $5.00.

402 - Second column, third shadow




Can you tell which one is Inglot 402?


The differences seem much more subtle when swatched than when looking at the colors straight in the pan, but 402 is definitely the "browner" of the bunch.

Inglot is known for having shadows of excellent quality and this one is no exception.  I have had absolutely no problems with 402; it lasts all day on me with no fading when using a primer.

GORGEOUS, I tell you.  Just gorgeous!

*Next up: I would cross burning Sand just to get this taupe...  

No comments:

Post a Comment