Monday, March 5, 2018

Manic Monday


Hey, guys!  I know... I know.  It's been a while.  But with all the changes I've been going through, only NOW have I had some time to carve out and post.  This past year has been pretty cray-cray.  And there really seems to be no end in sight anytime soon...

You already know (per my previous post) that I took a huge leap of faith and made a big move towards fulfilling some life long goals, right?  Well, lemme tell you that ever since I made that decision things have been real hectic and... well, bananas.  It seems to be par for the course, though.  You get the gumption (finally) to make some serious, life-altering maneuvers only to have your forward progress threatened by a seemingly constant stream of confidence draining situations.  To put it short - I've been through some thangs.

Since moving, I have had to start from rock bottom.  Now I already knew this would kinda be the case, but I didn't realize the contrast between "knowing it" and "living it" would be so stark.  Add in all the unexpected stuff that naturally pop up in life and you have the perfect emotional maelstrom that left me second guessing myself and my entire situation.  I've met some shady people (nothing new) who tried to distract me from my goals, my face has been breaking out (have no idea why), had some financial hiccups, broke out in hives all over my torso and arms (surprise!  I'm allergic to spinach now!) and I'm currently dealing with a health issue that's causing my hair to fall out (YES!!).  Oh, and that's just the tip of the proverbial iceberg.

And now it's Monday. (UGH!)

Now, I don't wanna give you the impression that it's been all bad for me because it hasn't.  I've had some really good things happen, too.  But this whole "stepping out on faith" thing thus far has been very trying.  I promise to give you guys more of an update a little later as well as dive back into the "fun and frivolous" soon...  But I wanted to peek my head in here and let you guys know that I'm still here, still out here grinding.

Thanks for being so patient with me, y'all.  Just trying to get my groove back... one step at a time. 


No comments:

Post a Comment