Friday, May 6, 2016

Hair Trials: Theorie Quantum


It took Goldilocks three tries of porridge before she found her spoonful of "just right".  After failing to find a fitting flat iron to replace my ailing one on the first two tries, my optimism for finding one at all had quickly grown anemic.  In my last post, it was apparent that I was already weary of the process; I started to question my standards - even my sanity!  But I trudged on... and, behold!  Just like the aforementioned fairytale heroine, three ended up being my magic number as well.  Yes, I have finally procured my "just right" and I am so happy!  So, without further ado, let me tell you all about it.  It's the Quantum Flat Iron from Theorie... and I absolutely LOVE it!

     


Quantum is the latest collection of high-performance styling tools from prestigious hair care brand Theorie.  From shampoos and conditioners to blow dryers and curling irons, Theorie has an illustrious stable of innovative products that deftly marry technology with luxury, and this fabulous beauty is no exception.  The Quantum Flat Iron is a 1" stunner that boasts quick and safe heat styling via its ceramic infused titanium plates.  In addition to its "stay cool" hard body and chrome-like trim, it has a rotating, heat-resistant woven cord, comes with its own canvas travel pouch, and has two color options: white or black.  I opted for the latter.




Its slate gray plates are super smooth and fall completely flush when pressed together, allowing for constant contact with strands while straightening and easy, snag-free styling.



In addition to all the other bells and whistles, this flat iron has a digital touch screen and actually chimes when the iron has reached the desired heat (which goes up to 450 degrees F) as well as locks afterwards in order to keep from inadvertently adjusting the temperature during use.  Pretty cool, huh?  Quantum also has an auto shut-off mode that engages after 60 minutes of inactivity.  Yep.  This flat iron puts the "c" in cool...



And just how did it perform on my hair?  OH. EM. GEE.  My hair was so soft, so shiny, so curl-tastic - I LOVED IT!!  See, this is exactly what I was talking about!  I'm not cuckoo after all!  This is exactly what I was looking for: an iron to give my hair the ultimate shine and Quantum did precisely that!  I am so over the moon with this iron, y'all!  Like, for real!  Oh, and did I mention that it comes with a LIFETIME WARRANTY?  Um, no, that wasn't a typo.  Lifetime, y'all!  Who does that?  I mean, really - who?  I've never even heard of such a thing as far as any type of appliance goes, hair or otherwise.  Wowzers...

So there you have it!  The third time was the absolute charm for me and I'm so glad that the search is OVAH!  I have a brand new "beloved", y'all!  Theorie's Quantum Flat Iron has earned a special place in my heart (and on my head!) and has exceeded all my expectations.  I have finally found my "just right".  #WINNING!

Theorie Quantum Flat Iron is available at folica(.)com and yourtheorie(.)com, and retails for around $225.  (However, folica usually has site-wide sales, so keep your eyes peeled and at the ready if you're at all interested!)    

No comments:

Post a Comment