I would like to thank Sarah Besaw for nominating me for The Liebster Award, which is a blog tag that "pays it forward" by helping you get to know bloggers you may already be familiar with while exposing you to those you may not. Sarah is a blogger who loves to talk about beauty and fashion, so please be sure to check her out at: http://fawnchic.blogspot.ca.
Thanks again, Sarah!
The rules are pretty simple:
- Once tagged, answer the 11 questions posed by the one who tagged you
- Then, in return, pass the award along to blogs with less than 200 followers by informing them of their nomination and tagging them to answer your set of 11 questions
OK, time to answer some questions!
1. Any plans for Valentines day?
I do have some plans for V-Day, but not exactly sure of the details as the person I will be spending it with has not spilled the beans yet. (Uh-oh!)
2. Where do you see yourself in 5 years?
I am pretty high on the happy meter with where I am in most facets of my life right now; however, I do hope to be deeply entrenched in an additional passion that I won't reveal at this moment, but will definitely come to light if I continue to pursue it. (Stay tuned!)
3. Has blogging changed your life in anyway?
I wouldn't say that blogging has changed my life, but I will say that it has kept me creatively viable and exposed me to new things and people. And I like that.
4. Favorite movie to watch to cheer you up?
Two really funny movies that always have me cracking up are Galaxy Quest (starring Tim Allen) and Life (starring Eddie Murphy and Martin Lawrence). Heelarious!
5. One makeup product that you couldn't live without?
I can go without a lot of things, but I absolutely cannot, WILL NOT, go without putting on some type of lipstick/lip product. It's my must-have hands down.
6. Who is the person that inspires you to be a better person?
A better person? I'm not sure. But Toni Morrison inspires me to be a better writer.
7. Do you enjoy sweet or sultry foods more?
Oh, I definitely have a sweet tooth that's waaay beyond the help of rehab.
8. Do you have a goal for 2015?
My main goal for this year is to travel more. And go farther than before.
9. One piece of clothing in your closet that you can't wait to wear for Spring?
I have a pair of gold wedges that I can't wait to rock. And believe me - you will be seeing and hearing about them soon enough.
10. Favorite song at the moment?
Believe it or not, I don't really listen to the radio a whole lot, so I don't have a favorite song at this very moment. (Sorry!)
11. If you could choose one place to work (realistic or not) where would it be?
If I had my way I would have worked at/on 30 Rock with Tina Fey in whatever capacity (but preferably a writer). I think she's absolutely hilarious and hanging out with that cast and crew would have made for some wild and crazy blog posts indeed!
And now my nominees! I tag the following:
And here are my Questions:
1. What are you wearing right now?
2. Do you have a hidden talent? If so, what is it?
3. What was your favorite cereal growing up?
4. In your opinion, what's your best physical feature and why?
5. Hot dogs or hamburgers?
6. How much longer do you plan on blogging?
7. What makeup item (if any) do you regret buying?
8. Favorite nail polish color?
9. Name one thing you are determined to do differently in 2015 than you did in 2014?
10. Are you left-handed or right-handed? Or both?
11. Sum up how the new year has been for you thus far in one word.
OK, nominees, it's your turn to churn out some answers! Thanks in advance for accepting the tag for this award and I look forward to reading all of your responses!