Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Lavender On Ice


Hey, guys!  How was your Labor Day weekend?  Mine was pretty chill.  My summer overall has been good, but I think I'm ready for the weather change and the cooler color palette that traditionally comes with it.  I'm pulling out my taupes and putting my grays and silvers on standby, including this nuanced number from Inglot that I've barely put a dent in.  I'm thinking of composing a slightly avant-garde look with it to rock this weekend, but we shall see.  In the meantime, I'd love to shoot the breeze with you a bit and chat about the shadow that's currently garnered my attention: Inglot's #420.




#420 is an unmistakable purply-silver that hails from Inglot's Freedom System lineup of single eyeshadows.  Much like its shadowy cohorts, it is buttery soft to the touch and potently pigmented - yielding ample color in every swatch with hardly any effort.  It performs well on the eye, lasting all day on me with a primer underneath, and has a pearl finish.




OK, so did I mention that I was gonna try and concoct something "interesting" as far as a look goes with this shadow?  I dunno; I think I'm just in one of my moods, you know?  But we shall see.  I've been inspired composition-wise by a few looks that I've seen online, however, some of them look like they require quite a bit of time and I'm not ready to devote all that right now.  But like I said, we shall see.

I mean, who knows?  I may come in here on my next post and eye-strut like a newly crowned peacock bedecked in purply-silver and whatever other color tickles my fancy.  Eh, but I don't know.  I'm not quite sure yet. 

But, hey... We.  Shall.  See.

Inglot #420 is available at Inglot boutique stores and select Macy's, and retails for $7.

No comments:

Post a Comment