Friday, August 29, 2014

Dangerous Lady


Summer is quickly reaching its sunset, I know.  But seeing that I do not subscribe to seasonal dictates when it comes to a lot of things, especially makeup, I just could not resist taking a walk on the wild side and copping this beauty during my last trip to MAC.  She's bold, she's beautiful and definitely a shade to be reckoned with.  She's MAC's Lady Danger and -  if you have a moment to spare - I'd love to tell you a little bit about her.




Lady Danger is described as a "vivid, bright coral-red" and is part of MAC's permanent lineup of lipsticks.  It is a glorious orange-red that glides on the lips during application and feels comfortably soft and non-drying in spite of it being a matte.  Lady is laced with a light vanilla scent, which is signature to all of MAC's lipsticks, and wore well all day on me without budging or much fading even after eating.  #LOVE!







So, there you have it -  the latest addition to my orange/red collection of lippies.  I really do find wearing lively shades such as this so much fun and an instant mood booster to boot.  It's a sure-fire ticket to getting noticed while shaking off the doldrums of "everyday" makeup.   And I'll be rockin' this summer-worthy shade all throughout the fall and well into winter.  But you already knew that, right?  Right.

Yep, there's no need in me playing it safe with Lady Danger.  It's an ab fab lipstick that can solidly saunter through a myriad of seasons and I'm simply thrilled to have finally gotten my mitts on this lovely lass.

MAC Lady Danger is available at Macy's, Nordstrom and MAC boutique stores, and retails for $16.

4 comments:

  1. you look fabulous in this color! definitely a go to color for me as it looks great with anything!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Do you own this lippy as well? I am really lovin' Lady Danger; great color. :0)

      Delete
  2. Absolutely gorgeous. Dangerous lady ;)

    ReplyDelete