Monday, February 3, 2014

Stellar Blackstar Blue


Hey, guys!  I have a gorgeous blue pigment I want to share with you.  It's a drugstore find that is quite the little bargain when you consider the quantity of quality product you're getting for the low-low.  This high caliber gem is just one in a vast array of colors being offered from a line of loose eyeshadows that easily rivals those of the high-end variety.  The company is called Jesse's Girl, the product is an Eye Dust and the name of the product is Blackstar Blue.





Blackstar Blue is a deep, cosmic indigo.  Housed in a hard plastic jar with a removable sifter, it is a finely milled pigment that feels like silk to the touch.  I had no problems achieving opacity as it is very richly hued and applied smoothly across the skin.  It has a pearl finish.




Do you see that lavish band of color in the swatch above?  How about the thick pool of blue on my fingertip above that?  It is totally and completely ab fab, y'all!  The color is so incredibly pretty in person... It would make for an awesome, smoked out eye.  And can you imagine the blue-tiful lip you could create with this midnight indy?!   Insane, I tell you!  IN-SANE...

Needless to say, I'm very happy with this Girl's product so far and I have a few more I'll be sharing with you very soon.  

Jesse's Girl Eye Dust in Blackstar Blue is available at most drugstores and retails for around $4.99.

No comments:

Post a Comment