Monday, February 17, 2014

Jaded Antique Green


OK, I've got another rockin' pigment that I'm itchin' to share with y'all.  It's a cheeky little number that looks one way in the pot, but slightly different when the light hits it.  It's so pretty!  So let me not waste anymore time and get right to it.  Allow me to bend your ear for a moment and talk to you about Jesse's Girl's loose eyeshadow called Antique Green.





Antique Green is a tarnished, green-teal that reflects a burnished jade after application.  Housed in a small, plastic jar with a three-holed, removable sifter, this Eye Dust from Jesse's Girl is not your typical drugstore fare as it yields bold, saturated color with every swatch.  This finely milled shadow is beautifully nuanced and boasts a gorgeous, semi-metallic sheen all while maintaining its pearl finish status.





I am so into this color, y'all.  It's such a unique and lovely shade that I fervently hope that the pics are doing it some justice so you can properly ascertain the visual message I'm trying to transmit.  It is totally ab fab, y'all... with an emphasis on "fab"! 

So, if your interest has been piqued, I definitely think you should give it a look-see for yourself.  And if this pigmented green doesn't quite grab you, don't worry - I have a few more shades coming down the pipeline that may be more up your alley.
 
Jesse's Girl Antique Green can be found at various drugstores and retails for around $4.99.

No comments:

Post a Comment