Monday, November 4, 2013

A Mean Teal-Green: Number Four-Fourteen


Should I even bother with a formal intro or shall we just go on and dive right into this shadowy beauty?  I'm going to vote for the latter and get this show on the road.  It's mean.  It's green.  It's Inglot's #414.



#414 is a deep, winter-green teal.  This pigment saturated eyeshadow is buttery soft and yields an abundance of opaque color with very little effort.  It is from Inglot's Freedom System line of products and has a pearl finish.





I adore this shade of teal tremendously.  It excites me... so much so that - upon sight - the little hamster in my brain started running overtime as I worked to conjure up different looks and ideas worthy of the hue, the results of which will be posted soon enough.  But until then, please take a moment to bask in the graphic splendor of #414.  And if you think it's a looker in the pics, trust me, you ought to see it in person.

Inglot #414 is available at their boutique stores as well as select Macy's and retails for $6.

No comments:

Post a Comment