Friday, November 15, 2013

The Grand Finale


And so we have come to the end of my Stila shopping spree with the final addition to my Countless Pigments collection.  It's the last one that caught my eye and held my attention.  It's the perfect denouement to this part of my Stila saga... and with its name, it couldn't be more apropos.  Therefore, without further ado, I will round up this chapter of my eyeshadow tale with the telling and showing of Stila's Finale.   





Finale boasts bold, satin shades of tangerine, red-raspberry and a pale, golden peach.  Like the other Countless Colors I reviewed, it's very pigmented.  Unlike the others, the color layout in my particular pot is not as segregated; the shades visibly meld together as if it were the harried result of an intense, but beautifully slow combustion.  Lovely, lovely, lovely...





All three colors mixed together

Whether using the colors individually or combining them to create a ruddy coral, this would make for a proper blush in addition to use on the eye as only a small amount would be required for the perfect flush.  With all the diversity this product offers, combined with its exceptional quality and color potency, it's no wonder these eyeshadows have been so popular and well received since their debut a good while ago.  And you can add my name to the list of those who've been very happy with these veritable beauties as well.  Good stuff.

Stila Countless Color Pigments in Finale is available at Ulta, Sephora and beauty.com for $22.  However, they are currently on sale at stilacosmetics.com for $8 each.

No comments:

Post a Comment