Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Music to My Eyes



OK, I just had to do it again, y'all.  I had to get more while the gettin' was still good.  Stila's Countless Pigment eyeshadows have been popping up on sale all over the place so I just had to grab a couple more to round out my collection.  Care to see one of my newly acquired spoils?  Cool!  Spare me a moment while I introduce you to the beauty of Stila's Countless shadow in Lyric.



 

   
Like a beautiful, watercolor painting framed in a bright coral pot, Lyric is a fabulous arrangement of cotton candy pink, carnation pink and a pale orange/coral.  It is highly pigmented and soft to the touch as all three shades yielded ample color with minimal effort.  The shadows have a satin-to-pearl finish.


 


I'm normally not one for pastel-like shades, but my mind is racing with ideas for this one and what other products I can combine it with.  And I just love the inherent ease in applying the product as no more than your fingertips are required - in fact, recommended - in order to achieve a successful result.  And the colors offered?  Wow...

So if you have yet to check these out, but remain curious and/or tempted to do so, now's your chance.  Stila has the full range of colors on sale via their website for more than half off the regular price!  Now you know that's a steal of a deal!  And if you do end up procuring one of these beauties, let me know what YOU think of them.  I think they're awesome!  But, of course, you already knew that.

Stila Countless Color Pigments in Lyric is available at Sephora and beauty.com for $22.  However, they are currently on sale at stilacosmetics.com for $8 each.

No comments:

Post a Comment