Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Golden Ripe Peach 131


As promised, here is the last in my pearly rainbow roundup... and I think it's by far the prettiest of the bunch.  So without further ado, I'm going to dive right into this review and allow your peepers to feast upon all the fabulousness that is Inglot's 131R.




131R is a single pan of peachy, golden goodness.  The lightest shade is a French vanilla with gold pearl, somewhat reminiscent of NARS' Albatross; the middle shade is a pale, golden peach and the darkest is a burst of soft orange with gold pearl.  Can I just tell you that - upon sight of the latter shade - my heart feverishly went all aflutter?  I mean, I don't know how to properly convey to you how absolutely stunning this eyeshadow is.  I mean, it is unabashedly gorgeous!





And now my pearly rainbow collection is complete!  Oh, Inglot has a range of other colors to choose from, but these three were the ones I wanted the most.  Quality and pigmentation for all three: fantastic!  Texture on all three: buttery!  I love these shadows!  But you already knew that, right?  Of course you did.  And if any of these rainbow darlings have piqued your interest in the slightest, I urge you to give them a go and check them out for yourself!

Inglot 131R is available at their boutiques, online site and select Macy's, and retails for $8.

No comments:

Post a Comment