Friday, June 7, 2013

Dark Steely Gray


Silver-gray eyeshadows.  I like that they're the perfect substitute for the usual black smoky eye.  I'm really attracted to the shade and all its variations.  But who needs fifty shades of gray when you can have your pick of a stellar few?  Well, from the gunmetal family, I have two favorites: Gunmetal from Urban Decay and the lovely Inglot 451.




#451 is a deep steel-gray with a pearl finish.  If you've read any of my previous Inglot eyeshadow posts then you pretty much know what I'm going to say next: this shadow is über soft, potently pigmented and opaque coverage is easily achieved in one swipe. 


You know, I really need to put this shade to work... and put it to work ASAP.  It's just too pretty to keep hidden away in my palette.  I need to find somewhere to go - some nighttime spot, a late night rendezvous... heck, a quick midnight run to the grocery store - just so I can show it off.  Yes, it's that lovely.

So, if you have a steely resolve to find a gorgeous, steely gray then you may want to check this one out.
  
Inglot 451 can be found at Inglot boutiques and their online site, and retails for $6.   

No comments:

Post a Comment