Friday, May 3, 2013

Iced Mocha Chocolata, Ya Ya


Don't pack away your brown lipsticks yet!  Now that I think about it, I don't really see a lot of women wearing browns anymore - especially brown girls - and I don't know why.  Besides the now ubiquitous shades of nude like beige and pale tan, I feel that a nice robust amber or rich cocoa, too, has a rightful place in almost every woman's arsenal of lip products.  In fact, I happen to have found a very flattering brown that I'd like to share with you.  It's from Revlon and it's called Iced Mocha.



Iced Mocha is a cool, mid-toned brown from Revlon's Super Lustrous Lipstick line.  It goes on smoothly, has no discernible taste or smell and lasted hours on my lips with very little fading.  Its pearl finish does well in imparting an ample shine to the lips.





Although the color is rich and appears quite dark in the tube, Iced Mocha is refreshingly lighter upon application and has more of a semi-opaque finish.  No full-on servings of chocolate colored vamp over here; just a nice gloss of cool brown to play up your lips.  It's a highly versatile shade that would play well across a spectrum of skin tones and I definitely think it's worth checking out.

Revlon Iced Mocha is available at Target and most drugstores, and retails for around $8.

No comments:

Post a Comment