Friday, April 19, 2013

Ma Vie En Rose


Did you all know that my favorite color is pink?  Probably not.  But it is.  I absolutely adore the color and, therefore, I am the typical "girly-girl" when it comes to my relationship with the shade.  I've been trying to build my collection of pink lipsticks, but it's been kinda hard because some end up taking on more of a purplish hue once they hit my lips.  But there are a few that have stayed true to color and I would like to sing the praises of one in particular: Revlon's Silverspun Rose.




Silverspun Rose is an endearingly feminine, frosty, carnation pink.  It is from Revlon's Moon Drops line of lipsticks.  It applies smoothly, feels moisturizing and is semi-opaque to opaque in nature.




As I mentioned, this pink stays pretty true to color on my lips and what a color it is!  I continue to be impressed with Revlon's line of lip products and this offering is no exception.  The color lasted all day on me with only minor fading after eating and drinking.  So for all my fellow pink enthusiasts, this one may be worth checking out.

Revlon Moon Drops Silverspun Rose can be found at Target and various drugstores, and retails for $8.

No comments:

Post a Comment