Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Lip Glacé Poppin'


Not that I need another lip gloss, but there are a few out there that have piqued my interest.  I definitely do not qualify as a lip gloss fiend; I mean, there's not too much that separates all of them except for maybe texture, taste and smell.   However, I do sometimes find myself caught up in the pretty colors and lose myself to temptation.  It's because of this that I wanted to try a Lip Glacé from Laura Mercier.  And so I did.  And its name is Coral Diamond.




Coral Diamond is a lovely pink-coral shade with silver shimmer.  It has a nice consistency in that I didn't really find it to be tacky or overly sticky (which I know some find bothersome).  It has no discernible taste, but it does have a sweet smell to it.  I can't put my finger on what it smells like, but I didn't find it to be cloying.




Coral Diamond is semi-sheer, but the doe foot applicator picks up enough product so that you can have visible color and luster with just one swipe.  And this is absolutely crazy over a nude lip; it adds potent shine and will almost certainly give your nude a nudge.

Needless to say, I like it mucho.

Laura Mercier Lip Glacés can be found at Sephora and retail for $24.

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment