Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Tarte's TEN Palette Is A... Yes, 10!


Okay, so here's the second palette I bought during my previously mentioned "spree".  It is Tarte's TEN palette.  Not only does it come with ten full-sized eyeshadows, it also comes with a mini-mascara, double-ended eyeliner (black/aubergine), eyeshadow blending brush and an info card that both describes the shades and how to wear the shadows.

Again, the eyeshadows are very soft and the color payoff is excellent.  Unlike the Carried Away palette, this one has absolutely no flaky duds.  The eyeliner is soft and also has great color payoff.

 

Outside card: shade descriptions

Inside card: guide to a few eyeshadow looks

Double-ended eyeliner








Top row

Bottom row

There's really not too much more I can say about this palette.  It really is a nice mixture of mattes, satins and pearls; nothing is frost city here.  The mattes are not chalky at all, but have a satin-y feel to them.  And the palette is refillable so you could easily replace or switch out these shadows with other Tarte individual shadows if you wish.  I bought this from Beauty.com and I am very happy!

Oh!  Did you see the taupe?!  Yes, the taupe in the first row of the palette?!  Tarte describes the color as a shimmering silver gray, but believe me - it's taupe!!  Aaaah!  Did you hear me?  TAUPE!!  #Winning  LOL!

2 comments: