Friday, August 31, 2012

Weekend Warrior


What's everybody doing this weekend?  Me?  I'm not going to do too much.  I think I'm going to take it easy this weekend and continue planning my birthday month's activities (November).  This year is a special year for me so I MUST prepare for a total blowout, ya feel me?

Anywho, this weekend I will be trying to learn Photoshop.  I tooled around with it a little today, but I really need to hunker down and tackle this big boy.  I have it on my computer and have never even used it!  I called my friend to see if he could help walk me through the basics, but - of course - he had no idea...  I'm on my own, y'all.

Oh!  The second part of my shipment from Inglot will be coming today so that's making me giddy.  And I did buy some cherry Jello...  Don't laugh!  I've been fiendin' for some Jello as of recent (don't know why) so I just had to indulge.  Got the Reddi whipped cream, too.  Yes, honey...

The weather has been sucky so I think that's another reason why I'm not going to be buzzing around the city.  I'm perfectly fine keeping my buns at home...  I'll prolly look up some toaster ovens on Target's website; I never really liked the idea of using nor having a microwave.  I mean, I can appreciate it when preparing my pup's food, but other than that I would prefer not to use it.  Zapped food tastes funny, plus I just don't trust it.  (I know I sound like an old bitty, but I can't help it!)  So, I'll be surfing for some old fashioned alternatives.

That's about it.  Nothing exciting.  But I'm just fine with that.


No comments:

Post a Comment