Friday, February 26, 2016

Aquatic Blue - #70


Hey, guys!  Let me just tell you all that I am soooo ready for summer!  Yes-sir-ree... I am so ready for all that the "sun season" has to bring: brighter days, warmer nights... a kaleidoscope of COLOR!  Now y'all know that I don't follow the rules when it comes to wearing certain shades during the seasons - I wear what I want when I want!  But I must admit that I haven't been wearing much of anything lately.  My "five minute face" has been my morning bestie for weeks now, but these nagging cravings I have for summer has me looking to shake up the monotony of my routine.  I think a little more color would provide a suitable cure, starting with the eyes.  And I've got just the shadow to fill the prescription.  It's Inglot's #70 and it is quite the shimmering stunner...  





#70 is an aquatic, cerulean blue with silver specks scattered throughout.  It is a staple in Inglot's lineup of Freedom System single-pan eyeshadows.  Soft to the touch, it is packed with pigment and yields a bounty of color with general ease.  The bright beauty performs well on the eyes, lasting all day while paired with primer, and boasts a matte finish.




So there you have it!  With its visual charge of sparkling deep blue, #70 effortlessly elicits the feel and tones of warmer times.  It is a throwback as well as a "throw-forward" to summer - a season that I'm absolutely longing for.  But until it arrives, I'm perfectly fine with painting my peepers in a wash of color that's reminiscent of beachside waters.  Bright and bold, it's got a lot more going for it than simple eye-appeal.  It's an unapologetic, arresting shade of blue...  A little splash of summer to tide me over until I'm able to experience the real thing!

Inglot #70 is available at Inglot boutiques as well as select Macy's, and retails for $7.

No comments:

Post a Comment