Friday, October 9, 2015

Weekend Report: Feelin' Blue


Hey, guys.  Well, no sense in me mincing words and such - yesterday was a pretty horrible day for me.  Everything that could have gone wrong, did... and with a vengeance.  Broke one of my fave eyeshadow palettes?  Yep!  Hurt my finger trying to clean up the mess?  Yes, ma'am!  Liquid eyeliner stalled out on me midway through lining my second eye and couldn't find a replacement in time?  Check!  Nearly jacked up a project I had been working on and had to start from scratch?  Checkity-check!  Needless to say, I'll be starting my weekend early.  So I'm going to fight fire with fire and cure my blues by swabbing my lids with an ash-blue I talked about not too long ago.  Yesterday is already a memory.  It's time to start this weekend off anew!


This weekend warrior-princess is going to keep her war paint pretty simple.  I will be complementing a heaping of MAC's Love Lace with some wines and berries... and topping it off with a soft cat eye.  It'll be small, though.  More of a kitten eye, if you will.  When it's all said and done, my peepers will be looking like this:  






On my cheeks will be a pairing of a dirty bordeaux cream blush from L'Oreal HIP called Tempting and the pastel pink side from Stila's trio Lyric.  The latter is actually an eyeshadow, but I'll be using it to bring some tinted light to my cheekbones.  I plan on neutralizing my lips with Revlon's Soft Nude, topping them off with a lacquering of MAC's C-Thru Lipglass.  Once I'm done primping, I should end up looking like this:




So there you have it!  I am so happy it's Friday (and so thankful for Saturday and Sunday!) that I really don't know what to do with myself.  Well, that's not entirely true.  I know exactly what I'm going to do with myself.  I'm going to relax... do ME... and press the reset button before the start of the next week. 

Yep, yesterday's a memory now and I'm no longer feeling blue... but I AM feelin' the blue that I'm rockin'.  And it's feelin' - and lookin' - real good, if I do say so myself!    

No comments:

Post a Comment