Friday, July 10, 2015

Smooth Operator


Hey, guys!  Question for you: When it comes to body hair management, do you guys prefer to wax or shave?  I don't really have a lot of hair on my legs, so waxing them was a breeze.  However, my underarms started to scar from all the ripping and the tearing involved, so I decided to ixnay the axway (or "nix the wax" for all my non-pig Latin speakers) altogether for quick and easy "old faithful" - shaving.  Previous bouts with shaving creams left my skin dry and unimpressed, but I finally found one that I'm excited about.  So, if you have a few ticks to spare, let's chew the fat and I'll give you the skinny on all the creamy goodness that is EOS' Shave Cream in Pomegranate Raspberry.


When personal care brand EOS (Evolution of Smooth) first came on the scene, the buzz was all about their colorful orbs of lip balms with the fruity scents.  Now that the novelty has somewhat worn off, there's been a slight shift in focus to their skincare products... and with good reason.  Generously endowed with moisturizing agents such as shea butter and grape seed extract, it can be used on wet or dry skin without consequence.  Not only does it leave skin feeling silky and nourished, but it also protects against unsightly razor bumps and irritation, too, with the help of aloe and oat extract.





Dispensed through a simple pump, Pomegranate Raspberry shaving cream is a thick, pale pink, custard-like concoction that smells of berries and spreads easily across the skin.  Its scent, which I found to be pleasant and not too cloying, does linger a little after shaving, but eventually dissipates.  And I have to tell you that my legs and other body parts felt phenomenally soft afterwards with not even a hint of a razor bump or adverse reaction to report.  #HOLLA!

So there you have it!  Now that summer is here and showing more skin is in, it's time to de-fleece, y'all!  The woolly mammoth look was never really my style, so if you're like me and eager to get fuzz-free AND still on the lookout for a shave cream that truly rocks... then you may want to give this one a once-over.  It comes in a total of three different fragrances and totally leaves your skin feeling protected during the process and as soft as a baby's bottom after.  Totally.   

EOS Pomegranate Raspberry Shave Cream is available at various drugstores, including Target and Walmart, and retails for around $4, depending on the outlet.

No comments:

Post a Comment