Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Champagne Wishes - 397


I really don't buy a lot of single shadows from the neutral family.  If it didn't already come prepackaged in a palette or isn't some shade of taupe (my weakness) or sparkling brown, it prolly won't be following me home.  When I buy, I buy colorful outbursts of brights and bolds, but hardly ever any neutrals.  However, this one caught my eye.  Can't truly explain it, but if you give me a few moments, I'll try.  It's #397.  It's from Inglot.  And I like it a lot.   




#397 is a champagne apricot and it's from Inglot's Freedom System lineup of eyeshadows.  Its velvety smooth texture makes it a dream to work with as it applies and blends with ease.  Boldly pigmented, it applies/swatches slightly paler than it appears in the pan - a light shade that easily qualifies as a "triple threat" as it can be seamlessly rocked as an all over lid color, a brow/inner corner highlight and/or as a spotlight on the cheekbones.  Oh, it's quite lovely indeed... and has a pearl finish.




Well, I could try to further explain its appeal and how it grabbed me by the eyeballs, but I guess it really just came down to looks and this one's a looker.  Upon sight, it made this color groupie concede and procure it without hesitation, which is a feat in and of itself.  It's a pretty shadow, plain and simple.  And I'm so happy that it landed in my eyeshadow collection. 

Inglot #397 is available at Inglot boutiques and select Macy's, and retails for $7.

No comments:

Post a Comment