Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Sparkly Orange - 51


This one goes out to all the orange lovers in the house or, at the very least, those who can appreciate bold standards of color.  Ohhh, yeah... I've got a saucy little number that's sure to kick your groove thermometer into high gear and send your orbitals into orbit!  Okay, I'm reaching a bit, but it's a pretty shadow nonetheless.  So, without further ado, I'd like to introduce you to another eye-catcher from Inglot: #51.




#51 is an orange of the sweet potato variety and is from Inglot's Freedom System lineup of individual eyeshadows.  It is a richly pigmented matte with silver shimmer strewn throughout; however, the sparkle/shimmer has a "barely there" presence after being applied to the eye and, therefore, does little in transforming or influencing a final look.  It is soft to the touch and performs well, retaining an all-day, crease-free finish when using a primer underneath.




Besides an orange lip, I really haven't been rockin' any orange on my eyes like I had planned on doing... at least not yet.  But I'm working on it and will conjure up something concerning the hue very soon, you just wait.  Until then, orange you glad I introduced you to this awesome shadow?  Okay, stop rolling your eyes, guys.  Hey, I couldn't help it - I had to throw that in!  Alright... I'll stop now.

Anywho, if your interest has been piqued and you're on the lookout for a cool, orange eyeshadow then I think you should check this one out for yourself.  It would be a wonderful addition to your collection and definitely warrants a look-see!

Inglot #51 is available at Inglot boutiques and select Macy's, and retails for $7 USD.

No comments:

Post a Comment