Friday, March 14, 2014

Un Carnaval Para Los Ojos


Now this one is definitely for all the color lovers in the house.  I've got another powdered delight from drugstore darling Jesse's Girl that is packed with pigment-y goodness and infused with a serene sense of beauty usually resourced in the islands.  I could give a little more intro on it, but why don't I just cut to the chase instead?  If you care to take a gander, I'd love for you to visually gorge on this gorgeous loose shadow aptly called Mardi Gras.





Mardi Gras is a sparkling aqua that hails from Jesse's Girl's loose mineral lineup of eyeshadows.  It is finely milled and deeply saturated with color... and what a color it is!  Watching it shift around in its small, plastic jar evoked images of majestic blue-turquoise waters softly ebbing and flowing against a honey-hued, Caribbean beach.  It really does paint that pretty a picture in person... and I can't wait to put it to use!





Needless to say, I am sincerely diggin' this shadow and can see this being used not only as a primary lid color, but also as a bright display solely on the bottom lash.  You know what else would be cool?  Making a colored mascara out of it.  Yessssss!  Oh, I can see it now.  Yep, I'm putting that on the list, y'all.  On. The. List.

So, if I have piqued your interest at all and you, perhaps, want to engage in a little merrymaking with Mardi Gras yourself, I think you should lay your peepers on it in person.  It's a fun, carnival-worthy shade that's a fat feast for the eyes as well as a festive fiesta for the lids (and other places!).

Jesse's Girl Mardi Gras is available at various drugstores, including Rite Aid, and retails for around $4.99.

No comments:

Post a Comment