Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Rosy Confection - #48


And so, in addition to 319 and 399, I've got another Inglot beauty that falls in line with UD's Naked 3 lineup of pink-hued neutrals.  It has a pinch more sass due to it being an AMC Shine, but is just as sweet as far as color and versatility go.  It's a pretty little shadow and if you've got some room on your visual plate,  I'd just love to introduce you to Inglot's #48.




#48 is a soft, pale rose and it's from Inglot's Freedom System line of single-pan eyeshadows.  Besides it being potently pigmented (like all of my Inglot goodies), it feels like satin to the touch as well as when going on the eye.  The eyeshadow performs well, too, lasting all day on my lids with a primer underneath.  It has a frost finish.




You know, I have some more Naked 3 "sister shadows" scattered about that I could share with you, including ones from Wet 'n' Wild and LORAC, but I think I'll spare you the redundancy.  And while I would also like to remind you that you can always mix colors on your own to achieve many of the shades, please know that this is NOT a knock to the N3 palette nor to anyone who owns it.  I just wanted to post a couple of options for those who may have fancied a few of its rosy shades, but were a bit hesitant in making the solid commitment to all twelve.

Inglot #48 is available at Inglot boutiques and select Macy's, and retails for $6.

No comments:

Post a Comment