Friday, October 4, 2013

Pearly Rainbow 132


Happy Friday, y'all!  Are you ready for the weekend?  I am.  I'm a little excited because I just got another eyeshadow gem that's somewhat deceiving upon first glance.  I had heard that Inglot released pearl rainbow shadows in addition to their ever-popular matte ones, but had no idea that there would be more to its color story than meets the eye.  Allow me a moment to tell you about Inglot's 132R.   




132R is a collection of three shades of strawberry-apricot, all of which flash a gorgeous pink brilliance when reflected in the light.  So pretty.  Its soft texture and color payoff is akin to the quality of Inglot's other powder products and shadows.  And as mentioned earlier, it has a pearl finish.




I hope you're able to see the pink iridescence in the swatches above.  It's unexpected, but would certainly bode well for anyone looking to bring extra dimension to an eye look... or even to their lips by placing it in the middle of a painted pout.  Ooh, can you imagine that?  I sure can.  Wow!  So happy to have snatched this up and might grab a few more.  And you know that if and when I do I will be sure to let you know!

Inglot 132R is available at their boutiques and online site as well as select Macy's stores, and retails for $8.

No comments:

Post a Comment