Monday, September 30, 2013

Wild Orchid


I love lipstick.  I honestly think I'm addicted to them.  Where I find fault with myself for buying a multitude of eyeshadows and palettes, I deem myself beyond reproach when it comes to accumulating lippies.  It's an indulgence that I don't think will ever be abated.  So, here's another beauty from the ever-growing collection: Wild Orchid from Revlon.




Wild Orchid is a deep, violet-fuchsia with obvious blue undertones.  It's from Revlon's Super Lustrous line of lipsticks, which boasts "mega-moisturizers" that help seal in color and softness.  It has a pearl finish.



Much like the other shades in the line, Wild Orchid applied smoothly and felt moisturizing on the lips.  A full blast of opaque color can be achieved in one swipe and it lasted all day on me with very little wear.  Fabu, I tell you!

I mean, seriously... Is it possible to have too many lipsticks?  I don't think so!  And just so that you know, I've already spotted another pretty lippie that may be coming home with me very soon.  Hey, that's just how I roll.  I'm about that lipstick life.  Another day, another dollar... another lipstick to make me holla. 

Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick in Wild Orchid is available at various drugstores, Target and Ulta, and retails for $8.99.

No comments:

Post a Comment