Monday, August 5, 2013

Blue My Mind


I've done blue nails before, but this is a different shade of blue.  It's a bright, awesome lacquer that I added to my collection with no hesitation because, well... I just can't resist bold colors.   So, without further delay, let's chew the fat a little about OPI's Blue My Mind.




Blue My Mind is a deep, but bright royal blue.  It has a great glossy finish and applied without any bubbles or streaking.  In order to achieve opaque coverage, I did find that three coats were required.  After that, my vivid blue nails lasted pretty much the whole week on my busy hands.



This paired with a bright yellow or neon green accent nail (ring finger, perhaps) would look pretty cool, don't you think?  Or maybe an alabaster white with a few stones running down the middle... Or even a black and white zebra pattern would be dope...  Yesss...

So what do you think?  Yes?  No?  Would you rock an electric blue mani (or pedi) to round out the summer month?  Well, if you have an affinity for color like I do, I think this one may be right up your alley.

OPI Blue My Mind is available at Ulta and retails for $9. 

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful blue shade! Love that it lasted a week on you too

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree, Krystle: it is a great shade of blue! :0)

    ReplyDelete