Friday, January 25, 2013

Coloring Within the Lines With #12


As promised, I am back with another one of Inglot's Lip Pencil Crayons.  If you read my first review then you know that my happiness with #27 warranted another purchase.  So, without further ado, I would like to present for your review Lip Pencil #12.



Inglot's chubby lip pencils are just as pigmented as their famed eyeshadows and come in a variety of matte shades.  Number 12 is an orange-based/peach nude.  Its texture, just like #27, is a little on the drier side so prepping your lips with a good balm before application would be best to ensure smooth, even color.





I'm really not surprised that I ended up liking Inglot's lip pencils.  And with every successful venture into the brand I become more and more intrigued by their other offerings.  Like, I wonder how their lipsticks wear?  And what about their nail polishes - do they chip easily after only a few days?  Or perhaps their foundations - would they work for my skin type and is there an exact color match for me in their line up?  You see, these are the things I think about... the things I ponder from time to time.  These highly important questions need answering and, by George, I will have my answers!  But for now, I am satisfied with my lot from Inglot.  I'm in deep by quite a few products and they have yet to disappoint.

Inglot Lip Pencil #12 is available at Inglot boutiques and on their website, and retails for $11. 

No comments:

Post a Comment