Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Computer Love



(sigh) Ok, how come I keep hesitating on this?  I've gone to two of the major sites, but have yet to sign up.  I don't know why exactly.  I mean, I am a single woman now and time is of the essence.  So many have been successful in finding a BF, let alone HUSBAND, on the internet... so why can't I finally take the plunge?

I don't think it's the money, even though I would hate to sign up for a site and meet nothing but losers.  Or jerks.  Or ego maniacs.

I think part of it is that you really have to put yourself OUT there, you know?  Your pic, your likes/dislikes, city/state and other personal stats.  I guess I shouldn't be so guarded.  Also, since I am pursuing the whole "creative arts" thang, I secretly feel that I have nothing to really offer anyone right now.  What am I coming to the table with other than great conversation, a lust for sports and a readily available sympathetic ear?

Well, I have to do something because I surely haven't met anyone OFFLINE (no one of even slight interest to me) yet.

Ok, I'm just gonna do it.  Soon.

I think...

2 comments:

  1. Thought I would share this with you after reading your post. http://www.vsphotography.com/NkosiWedding/

    Be sure to read their story after the video ends.

    Step out there girl! Just try... you never know, it could be worth it!

    "Keep hope alive!"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, I love their love story! Very encouraging. Thanks for sharing that.

    ReplyDelete