Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Up In Smoke...

Well, tonight has been another "first" for me.  Yes, after years of being drug-free I have finally taken a puff.  Of what, you ask?  Of that "stuff".  Yes, mary-joo-wanna.  I didn't really want to, but I did after much cajoling.  Curiosity?  I guess so.  I had smoked a cigar for the first time ever last year and I must say that I liked it.  Not enough to take up the habit, but it wasn't as bad as I thought it was gonna be.

Tonight's vice had a strawberry-ish smell to it.  I think it did.  It def didn't smell like the skunky stuff I had smelled before on others.  It tasted OK.  (Do smokers talk about the taste?)  I dunno anything about this stuff, but I can say that I can now cross this off the list of things I have never done in my life.  And I really don't find it appealing at all.  So you puff and then what?  I guess I thought I was going to feel like I was floating on air, or maybe have a sudden rush of creativity and start finger painting portraits out of toothpaste or something since it's supposed to open your third eye and such... OR maybe burst into an unending, pseudo-intellectual, too deep to understand babble on existentialism... and the real truth behind aliens.

I dunno.  I was unimpressed and left in an unaltered state.   Didn't have the infamous munchies, either.  And this was supposed to be a "good batch".  Hmm... maybe my mind is just too strong for the stuff.  LOL  Whatever.

2 comments: