Wednesday, February 25, 2009

I'm Just Not That Into You

(inhale)

He's boring, falls asleep ever so easily, can never hear what I'm sayin' the first time around, doesn't
really listen when he can hear me, likes to stay in on the weekends, doesn't understand the appeal of restaurants, soft during the times he should be hard, is passive when he should be aggressive, whines like a little kid when he doesn't get what he wants, acts jealous when I'm out with friends, never admits that he's jealous when he obviously is, has a negative spin on just about everything, is lactose intolerant but is in total denial (oh, the horror!), consistently washes colors with whites "by accident" (the darker, the better), drives me absolutely nuts and loves me with all of his heart.

(exhale)

I'm just not that into him anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment